GP Analysis Tab
The GP Analysis tab can be used to analyse an audit line using different criteria:
- Registered GP
- Usual GP
- Location - Main and Branch sites, this is based on the Notes Kept at field.
- Patient Sets - Practice defined.
- Use the radio buttons as required, for example, Branch.
The results display as a table and graph, these can both be printed.
- Select a number in the table to view the patient list.
Patient List Options
Select a patient to view the clinical detail, or right click to access the menu options.
- No Sort - Removes sort options,
- Sort by Surname (Default) - A - Z.
- Sort Patients by Date of Birth – Oldest to youngest.
- Reverse Sort – This reverses the sort order.
- Print This Group
- Save This Group
- Copy - Copies the list of patients to your clipboard.
- Open Consultation Manager - Access the selected patient's record.