The Prevalence tab shows the trend of patient numbers for an audit line.
The start date is set by the Base Start Date in Generate - Generation Options.
There are three ways to view Prevalence charts, Count, Proportion, or Percentage.
- Count – Patient numbers.
- Proportion – Patients as a proportion of the base population of the clinical category.
- Percentage – Patients as a percentage of the base population for that clinical category.
Additional buttons on the toolbar also activate, which offer the same functions as the menu options:
- Fit to Graph - Resets the view if you have double clicked to zoom in.
- Fit to Axis - The axes remain fixed when you change the criteria.
- Toggle Style - Change between line graph and column chart.
- Properties - Change the colours.
- Print preview
- To view patients – Right click on a month in the graph, and select View Patients.
The patients display in the lower left section, select a patient name to display their clinical details on the right-hand side.
- Maximise the display - Drag the splitter bar to change the size of the graph area.
- Move splitter bar - If the graph or the patient list are hidden, drag the splitter bar under the table to resize. Point to the lines and the cursor changes to a double arrow, select and drag.
- Zoom in - Double click.