Generating History Entries
From Patient Groups, you can add a clinical term to all the patients in a group.
To bulk add a Medical History entry to the clinical record of every patient in a group:
- From Patient Groups, select the patient group you want to add a clinical term to.
- Select Group Applications - Generate History, or select Generate History :
- Select the group required. If you have created a Work Group, you can select that over the selected group:
- A brief screen displays confirming how many patients are in the group, followed by the History Add screen.
- Complete the History - Add screen in the usual way with the clinical term, priority and any free text required.Remember - This entry is identical for every patient.
Select OK to proceed.
The entry is added to all the patients in the group. If a patient is open elsewhere, you are warned that they are not updated.