If you create a work group, you can then use a secondary group to merge, combine, include or exclude patients.
Make a Group into a Work Group
- From the main screen select a group.
- Select the Make Work Group button.
The list of patients displays.
- Use the right click menu to Sort, Print or Save the group.
Optionally, select a patient name to view relevant clinical details, these display to the right.
To view the patient record, right click and select Open Consultation Manager.
Work Group Menu
When a Work Group is active additional options are available:
- Clear Work Group
- Keep patients common to both groups
See - Keep Common Patients.
- Remove Common Patients
See - Remove Common Patients.
- Keeps patients exclusively in the joining (second) group
Removes all patients from the first group, including any patients who are in both groups.See - Keep Patients that are not in the work group,
- Keep patients exclusively in the first (work) group
Removes any patients that are in the both groups and does not import any patients in the joining group.
- Add all patients
Merge the 2 groups together.See - Add patients to the work group.
Clear and Close Work Group
If you no longer want a group to be the Work Group, select the Clear Work Group button.