Patient Services (England, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
- If your patient's have a basic patient services account, they can only view appointments made online. Appointments made via your surgery, either in person or by telephone are not displayed.
- Basic Registration (Scotland and Northern Ireland) - You can now enable your patients to register for appointments only.See Enabling A Basic Online Services Account for details.
- EPS Pharmacy Nomination - England Only - Your patients can now select their EPS Nominated Pharmacy from their Patient Services account.See Enabling Pharmacy Nomination for details.
- Preferred Pharmacy - Scotland and Northern Ireland only - Your patients can now view their Preferred Pharmacy from their Patient Services account.
- Patient Messaging - The Patient Messaging App is a Vision app that allows you to both send and receive messages to and from your patients, without having to leave Vision. Your patients have access to this facility from within the Patient Services website.
My Health Online (Wales)
Release v1.5 - March 2019
- Preferred Language - Your patients can now view their Preferred Language from their My Health Online account. If you have enabled Demographics - Auto Update they can now update their:
- Preferred Spoken Language
- Preferred Written Language
- Preferred Pharmacy - Your patients can now view their Preferred Pharmacy from their My Health Online account.
Request Other Medication - An option to enable your patients to request acute medication has been added.See Enabling Online Prescriptions for details.
- Appointments History - This enables your patients to view their Appointments History from their My Health Online account.
- Renew a link - This enables your patients to unlink from a practice and relink to another from their My Health Online account.