Certain tasks have their own requirements to ensure they are delivered to the correct recipients:
Community Referral Tasks are created in the usual way (see Creating a Task) but have the following mandatory requirements:
- Recipient - You must select your community team.
- Description - A description must be included or the task is rejected.
- Patient - A patient must be attached or the task is rejected.
- Category - You must select Referral from the available list.
Without these four criteria a task is not passed to your community team.
Cross-organisation tasks are tasks exchanged between your practice and a third party. In order to send and receive cross-organisation tasks, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be running Tasks v1.4 or above
- The third party must be running Tasks v1.3 or above
- You must have a sharing agreement set up by the Vision project team with the third party - Contact your Customer Support Manager for details.
- Cross-organisation tasks are created in the usual way (see Creating a Task) but have the following mandatory requirements:
- Recipient - You must select the third party organisation from the available list, you cannot select individuals from here.
- Subject - You must enter a pertinent subject line that does not contain any confidential patient information, if the task is for a specific person, enter their name here too.
- Category - You must select a category from the available list.
Without these criteria a task cannot be passed to a third party organisation.