The screen shows a list of QOF data that needs to be recorded for the patient. The alerts are displayed by QoF category eg hypertension or smoking.
From the Home screen, select a patient. See - Searching for Patients.
- The Patient Summary screen displays a count of any outstanding QoF reminders.
- Select the arrow to view the reminders.
- The detailed reminder list displays.
Select the arrow for area you wish to update.
- The following options are displayed depending on the indicator type.
- Select a Clinical Term - Select the Add button to record an item. All terms in the list are QOF compliant. The related data entry form is displayed for completion.
- Record an Exception for this Register - Choose the relevant exception term. The related data entry for is displayed for completion.
- Prescribe - The standard prescribe form is displayed for completion.
- The standard data entry screen launches populated with the associated read code.
The count in the Patient Summary view is now reduced by the number of completed items.