Lifestyle and Examinations
The Patient Summary screen shows the last recorded entry for weight, height, alcohol, smoking, exercise, diet and blood pressure entries.
Swipe the screen up to view the Lifestyle and Examinations tile.
To see all lifestyle and examination entries tap the Lifestyle and Examinations > heading.
Lifestyle and Examinations view covers the following categories:
- Blood pressure
- Height and Weight
- Peak flow
- Pulse Oximetry
- Respiratory Rate
- Visual Acuity
The Lifestyle and Examination view can be filtered, and also accessed via the Navigation menu and. See - Viewing a Patient Record.
- You can also use the Search Bar to look for entries. See - Search a Patient Record.
There are Common Observations forms for the following areas, these are all triggered by entering a single letter.
Quick Entry forms are also triggered by a single letter. These are available for:
- Test Results
Common Observations enable you to quickly add frequently used items without having to select a clinical term.
To record an observation:
- Select a patient. See - Selecting and Downloading Patients.
- Open an Encounter. See - Encounters.
- Select Add to activate the dynamic data entry bar.
A single letter triggers the data entry form.Note - Adding a numeric value, for example, 120/80, also triggers the Blood Pressure entry form.
- Tap Save to add your entry.
- Record additional items is required.
- Close your encounter.