The Journal displays a patient's complete medical record in a chronological order.
For example, when you add a new entry in the Therapy tab, it also shows in the Journal.
This displays a summary of the entry and can be expanded by using the arrow button.
Priorities are used to signify importance of clinical entries and are numbered from 0 - 9. Usage of the numbers does vary between practices, generally the following conventions are used:
- Priority 1 - Normally used for a chronic disease or significant illness.
- Priority 3 - General medical entries.
- Priority 0 - Sensitive items, these are hidden from view by default.
The Priority column is abbreviated with the heading P, here you can filter on which priority items you want to see.
- - When button is on (yellow) the filter is active. By default the filter is active hiding priority 0 items.
- - When button is off (brown) all items display.
To edit the filter:
The journal tab is also used for adding medical history entries.