The Journal displays a patient's complete medical record in a chronological order.
For example, when you add a new entry in the Therapy tab, it also shows in the Journal.
This displays a summary of the entry and can be expanded by using the arrow button.
Priorities are used to signify importance of clinical entries and are numbered from 0 - 9. Usage of the numbers does vary between practices, generally the following conventions are used:
- Priority 1 - Normally used for a chronic disease or significant illness.
- Priority 3 - General medical entries.
- Priority 0 - Sensitive items, these are hidden from view by default.
The Priority column is abbreviated with the heading P, here you can filter on which priority items you want to see.
- When button is on (yellow) the filter is active.
By default the filter is active hiding priority 0 items.
- - When button is off (brown) all items display.
To edit the filter, click the filter button.
Select the priorities that you wish to view, and choose Apply.
The view refreshes with the new priority settings applied.
The journal tab is also used for adding medical history entries.