From the View menu:
Tick any or all of the following to display them:
- Toolbar - Displays the Toolbar buttons.
- Caption Bar - Displays the Mail box you have selected.
- Folder List - Displays the left-hand pane with the list of folders or mailboxes. You can also select Close beneath the tabs for Staff, Patients and Actions to hide the folder list. You can re-display the Folder List by selecting the down arrow by the Caption name and fix it by selecting the pin .
- Status Bar - Displays the filter selected, see Filter Menu for details.
- Refresh (F5) - Refreshes the screen to display any new incoming mail.
- Archive View - Switch to Archive mode, see Viewing Archives.
- Show completed messages - Tick to display completed messages in the message list. The definition of a completed message differs depending on the message type and message status, for example:
- A pathology message is complete if assigned to a patient, allocated to a clinician, marked as read, filed (or marked as "Consider Filing complete"), and actioned (or marked as complete if no action is required).
- A GP2GP message is considered completed when all messages have been received, ie Sent Awaiting Acknowledgement, then Sent and then Completed.
- Show removed messages - Tick to display removed messages in the message list. This option applies to outgoing messages only, not incoming.