Various filters can be applied to the list of messages that display when you have selected either the Staff or Patients tab, the currently selected tab displays in the heading line. The default selection is All dates and All Mail.
Filters are user specific, the last filter applied is saved and the Staff and Patients tabs can have different filters.
- All dates - No date filter
- 1 day - Defined as all mail on the current day (not 24 hours)
- 2 days - Defined as all mail on the current and previous day
- 1 week - Defined as mail received in the last 7 days
- 2 weeks - Defined as mail received in the last 14 days
- 1 month - Defined as mail received in the last 31 days
- Range: - A specific date
- All Mail - Select to display all mail, subject to the date filter whether you have All (read, completed and actioned) or Active (current) selected.
- Unassigned Mail - Select to view mail which has not yet been assigned to a patient, see Assigning a Patient.
- Flagged Mail – Select to display mail flagged for attention, see Alerts.
- Outstanding Actions – Select to display mail with actions set by the current user which have not been completed.
To deselect a ticked option, simply select All Mail.
Select to view the mailboxes of staff made inactive, inactive staff are differentiated by a greyed-out icon . Any messages for inactive staff are posted to the unallocated mail folder.
The above filters can be combined, for example, select both 1 month and Unassigned Mail to view unassigned mail received in the last month.
You can select to view either all unarchived messages or filter out messages that are no longer considered active, see Mail Manager Toolbar.